Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ugh...

Today is a nasty, nasty day. We started the morning at about 38 degrees and steady rain.

Scott teed off at 0940 and was called off the course on #7 at 1230 due to standing water. They resumed play at 300. I am currently sitting in the clubhouse.

The current temp outside has to be close to freezing (hense why I did not continue on the miserable journey when play continued).

The rain has died down now to only a light drizzel. I will be shocked if everyone finishes today. I guess if that's the case then we will be out here early tomorrow beforewe begin the final round.

Scott's caddy, his friend John, has been such a trooper. The conditions are awful yet he is still out there cheering Scott on all of the way!

Tomorrows weather is suppose to be much better. I think it's suppose to be at least 10 degrees warmer and less of a chance of rain. We'll see how Scott's mental toughness is when he finishes. :)