Saturday, November 21, 2009

I don't really know what to say. Words cannot begin to explain how we are feeling right now. The last time I felt like this was when we got married. Did this just really happen? Did he really just achieve one of his biggest goals of the year? Surreal is the only way to describe it. To say that we are blessed would be an understatement. To say that we are thankful would not even begin to explain it.

I thought that I would cry when he finished his round today but the tears never came. I know once it all sinks in... I'll have my moment. I have never been so proud of someone in my life. Watching him achieve his goal, and now mine, was and is incedible. I know there is a lot more golf to be played but this was one of the biggest hurtles. I am so thankful, so thankful, that i was able to be there this week. Those sponsors who wanted me to travel, thank you.

Once thinks slow down a bit.... We are still driving home... I'll have Scott post something.

- from JWS iPhone