Monday, February 1, 2010

Aussie Style.

What an adventure... Scott had his first driving on the opposite side of the road yesterday.  Most of the time I'm scared just trying in the US with him so just imagine the fear yesterday.  He did great and we are so thankful to have a rental car this week. I may make a side business shuttling guys to and from the course.  Transportation is terrible this week... maybe I can make a small fortune! :) 

I really wanted to go up to the Sunshine Coast, where I studied abroad, part of this week but it's not going not work out.  We are just too far away from the city to get back and forth. We kept saying that we would be in Melbourne this week but really we are two hours outside of the city in Rye Beach.  It's beautiful but I don't feel like we are in Australia.  Beach day today for me... I'm already burned.

Scott and Clay are practicing today, all day.  They are not playing in the ProAm tomorrow but it is Clay's birthday so I'm sure we will be doing something fun! We have internet access this week so www.stallingsgolf.com should see a lot of updates.  Keep an eye out for them.