Saturday, February 6, 2010

Round 4 tomorrow

I tee off tomorrow at 1030 local time. It has been a tough last few days with very strong winds that seem to be coming from every direction and changing every other hole. We are in a good position now and looking forward to getting back on the course tomorrow. My golf game is slowly but surely coming around and clay and I are working better as each day comes and goes. The nationwide tour is a new experience all in itself. The golf is the same but the circumstances and the atmosphere is completely different. The adjustments that I am having to make only have to do with the "off course" things. The golf and practicing will be the same but travel and other logistics week in and week out are the things that are vastly different. Like I said before, we are looking forward to having one more day out on the course and being able to see more of Australia before we come home next thursday.