Thursday, June 3, 2010

Toning Shoes

Day 1:
For those of you who know me know that I am a shoe girl. I won't give a number on the amount of shoes that I own but any girl (or in Scott's case, boy) knows shoes are important. Lets be honest, my dad will tell you I have a full closet of shoes STILL at his house. I choose not to confirm or deny that fact.
Ok... to the point. When the toning shoes came on the market I was awfully curious. I'm a reasonable person and stayed away from the $200+ MBT brand and I found that the Sketchers did not quite fit my....personality. The Reebok I just plain didnt like. Therefore, I choose the newest model on the block, New Balance.
Now, I will be the first to admit if I was a chump and these shoes are strictly a gimic. My hope is after the round today m legs will be very tired and possible fairly sore. Therefore, I would not be another poor sap that fell for the ingenious marketing ploy. We shall see...

Today the challenge begins for the New Balance toning shoes.