Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ahh... There is no place like home... there is no place like home!! Hooray for being home!!!! :)

Unfortunately this morning I had one of those moments where you wake up and forget where you are. I was glad when I realized that I was in my own bed! There's nothing better...
I finally got six weeks of mail and laundry caught up. It's overwhelming to come home to that much mail.  I'm sure our mail lady hates us.

Scott is already gone.... but he was unbelievably exicted to go. He's up in Banner Elk, North Carolina playing in a Pro-Member tournament at Diamond Creek. Yes, he was still excited to play golf after six straight weeks. Can you imagine loving something that much?! He'll be back late, late Friday night.  Saturday, he's going to play my photo assistant and help me take some  pictures.  I'm sure he's excited about that too... ha! Sunday, the Knoxville News Open events begin! The busiest week of his life....

Please check out the tournament website at www.knsopen.com
Come check out the event and support Knoxville while doing it! All ticket sales are going to charity... therefore... please don't call us about tickets. We don't have them nor are we getting them. 
Please support the community by purchasing your tickets this year!

We look forward to seeing all of you out there!! Thanks for all of your support, as always. We are truly blessed by all yall! :)

Random. But check out this adorable pictures of our niece from this mornings shoot!