Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wells Fargo Week

Busy week coming up and we are semi close to home!!! :)

I left Scott sleeping this morning. I am getting ready to head to Charlotte, NC for the Wells Fargo. Scott will be flying out this afternoon to Reynolds Plantation. If you've never been there...you need to go. It's beautiful! Scott will be playing in Chickfila's proam tomorrow and he is beyond excited. I'd say it's one of his favorite things all year. He'll arrive in Charlotte Monday night.

Tuesday, Scott will be part of FCA's game day. Game day is where local kids get to walk with a few pros within the ropes during their practice round. It's a pretty cool event that the guys put on a few times during the year. Scott will be feeing off at 8:00am Tuesday if anyone in the area wants to come check it out.

Also on Tuesday is Walk the Course Against Domestic Violence. I believe that begins at either 5:00 or 6:00pm at Quail Hollow. If you are available come out and walk 18 holes for a great cause. Scott and I will be out there walking for our team PTWA.

Im excited for some fun small events too! I've got a wedding shower to go to this week for my big sis on tour as well as our girls gathering out on tour. Lots of people will be coming in from Knoxville this week too.

Needless to say... This is going to be a great week!

Location:Airport Rd,Kenner,United States