Friday, November 6, 2009

Home!

We are home and I am making my first post from my new iPhone that Scott got me for my birthday! I am so excited!!

We had a crazy, long day yesterday which included someone locking the keys in the car at 900 at night in a mall parking lot. Let's just say that the incident was not caused by me. Anyway, after a long tiring day we finally made it home alittle after 10:00.

Today, Scott spent all day with Rob, his Sports Psychologist. They had a great day together. He is doing everything that he can to get ready for 2nd stage.

As of now we will be leaving on the 13th to head down to Tampa. Charlie Gibson, a good friend, wil be caddying for the remainder of the year. Charlie is currently caddying for Josh Teater who just earned his PGA Tour card.

Other than practicing we won't be doing too much. I will be hanging out with my nephew!